DON'T MISS OUT ON THE BEST DAMN BOTTLE YOU'LL EVER OWN.

0

Your Cart is Empty

Order Blank Wholesale Water Bottles In Bulk

Wabo offers the same stainless steel water bottle blank in bulk. Both the bamboo cap and the stainless steel portion of the bottle will be delivered blank. The non-plastic water bottles are offered in 18/8 stainless steel with a bamboo cap.

 

 

bulk order wabo stainless steel water bottle wholesale

 


Blank stainless steel water bottles are perfect for business gifts, promotional events, employee recognition gifts, and fit perfectly in a coffee shop or other retail location. They're also a great idea to use at music festivals, expos, or any type of conference.

 

How can I get a wholesale order of stainless steel wabos?

The process is easy and usually takes 4 steps: 1) Fill out the contact form, 2) We'll send you an invoice, 3) From the day the invoice is paid, it typically 4 weeks, 4) Receive your order of blank wabos!

1) Fill out the contact form

2) We'll send you an invoice

3) From the day the invoice is paid, it typically takes 4 weeks

Our invoices are sent through email and are generally paid through credit cards. If credit card is not an option, we can work with you on another form of payment.


18/8 Blank Stainless Steel Water Bottle Pricing

Quantity

Price

50-199

$16.00 per bottle

200-499

$15.00 per bottle

500-999

$14.50 per bottle

1000+

$14.00 per bottle

Please note: Shipping can be up to an additional $1.00 per bottle but never more.

If the order is large enough, we can break the invoice into a 35% payment upfront and the remaining 65% invoiced once the bottles are received.


4) Receive your wabos!


wabo oak house water bottle custom engraved

Special thanks to the Oak House for allowing us to use their example. Please let us know if you have any questions!

We also sell the bottles laser-engraved to accommodate almost any logo or personalized graphic. Click here to read the ordering process for a custom engraved order.